Formation of the marketing mix company
Research tastes and preferences of consumers. Segmenting the market. Development of product concept and determine its characteristic. Calculating the optimal price at which the firm will maximize profits. Formation of optimal goods distribution.
Размер: 4,4 M
Тип: курсовая работа
The ways to increase effectiveness of e-marketing in "Print Express Company"
The main principles of marketing. The globalization of activity and costs decreasing. The personification of interaction and transition to e-marketing...
Marketing research and development of Nestle company
The concept of brand capital. Total branded product name for the whole company. Nestle as the largest producer of food in the world. Characteristics o...
The Apple Company
The main products of the company Apple. The first programmable microcomputer. Apple's marketing policy. The encoding of the voice signal. Secure data...
Marketing Essentials, Student Edition
Marketing Essentials is the top selling book in marketing education because it includes all of the current hot topics: e-marketing, marketing ethics,...
You experience marketing through billboards, television commercials, and even in the cereal aisle at the grocery store. Now MARKETING, Eleventh Editio...
Краткое сожержание материала:
Chapter 1.Market Analysis
Chapter 2.Research tastes and preferences of consumers. Segmenting the market
Chapter 3.Development of product concept and determine its characteristic
Chapter 4.Determining the optimal prices of goods on the basis of test marketing
4.1 Determining the relationship between price and demand
4.2 Calculating the optimal price at which the firm will maximize profits
Chapter 5.Formation of optimal goods distributionchannels
Chapter 6.Campaign Planning product promotions
List of references
marketing consumer segmenting price
In the conditions of forming of market economy the most important factor of the successful functioning of domestic enterprise is his reorientation on the principles of marketing. Introduction of marketing complex in practice gives an opportunity to form new productive programs, operatively to react on the change of market situation and win in the conditions of competition
Marketing is the process of communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling that product or service. There are five competing concepts under which organizations can choose to operate their business: the production concept, the product concept, the selling concept, the marketing concept, and the holistic marketing concept.The four components of holistic marketing are relationship marketing, internal marketing, integrated marketing, and socially responsive marketing.
One of the fundamental categories of modern marketing is the concept of marketing mix , which is a set of marketing tools, the sum of which influenced to the target market, with a view to achieve the desired response from its side. The companies should pay much more attention to such areas as sale and productsmarketing, profits increase and improvement of financial situation,product management , in order to reduce prices.
The object of study in the course paper is an company "Medochok" which is engaged in producing and selling organic product- honey. This company offers a different types of organic honey, produced only in organic way, without using any chemicals. Company "Medochok" has high reputation and is also known as the company, which cherish traditions of creating the product.
Chapter 1. Market Analysis
The company that produces honey "Medochok" started its activity in 2008 , and today operates successfully in the market of organic products. The range includes various types of honey, which feature origin, without additives and dyes. Of output is planned to sell the entire territory of Ukraine. Also in the future our company is preparing to spread honey through Europe.
To determine the needs of the customers we use the classification matrix of individual needs. We need to classify the needing of honey for people :
1. The hierarchy of needs - primary (physiological) - refers to the need for food needs , is the physiological needs.
2. According to the factors influencing the need, the need for honey related to age , as it is this requirement to children and adults .
3. Over time parameter refers to the need for ongoing or current, so that the need for honey or to improve brain function in a certain period of time there is a certain period of time and has no prospects after the fun.
4. By the principle of meeting the needs satisfied by a product, that is to meet the needs for pleasure or stimulation of the brain only one product.
5. As the degree of satisfaction of fundamental needs in pleasure or stimulation of the brain relates to the needs fully satisfied because the need is fully satisfied with the consumption of one element without complementary.
6. For the elasticity of demand for pleasure or stimulation of the brain relates to elastic, so that when you change the price of a product that meets our needs change in demand.
7. According to public opinion need to honey- is a need, which can be also referred as need to stimulate the brain, and is related to positive social purposes , since the satisfaction of our needs raised blood glucose levels , resulting in uplift your mood and improve mental activity.
8. The depth of penetration into the public consciousness the need to satisfy part refers to B needs , because it is our need does not fully satisfy the need for food and not being able to satisfy it.
9. The degree of current necessary demand for honey is a normal request, because satisfaction of needs is normal , common social phenomenon .
10. With the cause of the need to satisfy the need is impulsive , as occurs spontaneously as a result of momentum.
11. With the freedom to meet the needs of pleasure or stimulation of the brain related to free needs, so as to meet the needs of any obstacles there.
12. The nature of barriers to meet the needof honey because due to meet this need, which is improving health.
Now it makes sense to go to study marketing medium enterprises , as demand for honey we have examined .
Marketing environment of the company - a set of active entities and forces that operate outside the company and affect the possibilities of marketing to establish and maintain relationships with target customers of the business staff.
For a complete analysis of the market should describe the marketing environment , namely its two components: the microenvironment and macro
Microenvironment - is a force that is directly related to the enterprise, micro- components :
Suppliers - legal persons who provide material resources company .
Consumers - individuals or groups of people who will buy our product to meet your needs. To predict the consumers of our honey include people with predominantly low-and middle -income countries , namely young people and children who want to buy our products.
Competitors - a companies that produce the same products as our business is honey. But in general , the market situation is quite good. The number of competitors in our price range is negligible , the quality of the goods offered by us is good enough.
There are only few companies, that seriously provide honey production in Ukraine. Those are : “Bartnick”, “Ukrainian honey” and “Svit Medu”.
Prices are relatively high, but this is offset by the high quality and that the product is considered brand. Jar of honey with a mass close to ours, ranges from 34-36 USD.
Facilitators - individuals and legal entities that help distribute, promote and sell products on the market. supermarkets ( "Auchan ", "Arsen ", " Silpo "), transportation companies, delivering products to the place of sale.
Contact the audience - any group that pays real or may have some influence on it . «Honey investments» - a company that will invest money in businesses , public organization " The streets of the city ," which organizes many cultural events under our sponsorship , internal audience contact , which promotes goodwill and friendly relations among employees .
Macro - all the forces that are not subject to control of the company . Each macro factors to a greater or lesser extent, have an impact on our business entails the following macro factors : demographic, NTP , economy, political, economic and cultural.
Demographics : age factor , because the main consumers are middle aged . Affects the company so that the target audience are mainly older consumers and maddle-aged people , as all activities aimed at meeting the needs of those groups of people.
Scientific and technological progress : include new technology , new achievements NTP, use of new technology models that allow to improve the production process. It has a direct impact on the efficiency of the company , because our company " Medochok " is equipped with advanced machinery that stands out rate production, reliability and quality , 60% automated, so workers mainly control system and hardly interfere with the production process.
Every year our company confirms its structural and technological expertise to the supervisory authority, which is the office of veterinary and phytosanitary control of Ukraine. The result of this test is authorized to export our products to the countries concerned.
The economy of the state: the impact on output , as present in 2013 the country is recovering from the crisis , so the output can be increased.
Political: influences through various statutes , laws, expected tax increases , resulting in the production of non-profit , and perhaps also loss . Have a positive effect when the actions of politicians promote the development of enterprises, for example the reduction of taxes , benefits , and of a negative when enforcement " overlapping oxygen " of the enterprise by increasing taxes , creating limitations in activity.
Environmental factors : the product that produces our company, must meet international standards, environmental impact does no...