Application of digital education resources in teaching computer science
Theoretical aspects of the application digital education resources in teaching computer science according to the capabilities of electronic programs. Capabilities of tools Microsoft Office and Macromedia Flash. Application of the program Microsoft Excel.
Размер: 1,5 M
Тип: контрольная работа
Information Technology and Computer Application Engineering: Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Technology and Computer Applic
This proceedings volume brings together some 189 peer-reviewed papers presented at the International Conference on Information Technology and Computer...
Encyclopedia of Computer Science and Engineering
Wiley Encyclopedia of Computer Science and Engineering, 5-volume set, includes over 450 A to Z articles addressing the latest advances and findings in...
Computer Science Illuminated
Thoroughly revised and updated, Computer Science Illuminated, Third Edition, continues to excite and enlighten students on the dynamic and diverse fie...
Effective Learning and Teaching in Medical, Dental and Veterinary Education
The Effective Learning and Teaching in Higher Education series will include over 20 volumes, each packed with up-to-date advice, guidance and expert o...
Engineering the Computer Science and IT
It has been many decades, since Computer Science has been able to achieve tremendous recognition and has been applied in various fields, mainly comput...
Краткое сожержание материала:
Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan
Kazakh State Women Pedagogical University
Physics and Mathematics Faculty
The Department of "Computer Science and Applied Mathematics"
Theme: Application of Digital Education Resources in Teaching Computer Science
Digital educational resources and their types for presentation and content
Digital educational resources is a product used for educational purposes for playback which need a computer. Dynamically developing information technologies provide new, effective complement to traditional means of the educational process, which many teachers all the more willing to shall include on their methodical system. Using the DER provides new possibilities for increase the efficiency of the educational process. DER - operative means of visual in training, help in Drills of practical abilities of pupils in the organization and conduct of the survey and monitoring of students, as well as monitoring and evaluation of homework in the work with schemas, tables, graphs, symbols, etc., in editing and correcting errors in the creative works of the students. The use of DER in education allows teachers to qualitatively change the content, methods and organizational forms of education. Being improved tools pedagogical activities, improve the quality and effectiveness of training. DER have many advantages over traditional means of education:
The purpose of digital educational resources is to strengthen the intellectual capacity of students in the information society, as well as improving the quality of education at all levels of the educational system. The following main pedagogical objectives of DER:
- Intensification at all levels of the educational process due to application of modern information technology (improving the efficiency and quality of the learning process, deepening intersubject connections, increase and optimize the search of necessary information, increasing the activity of cognitive activity);
- The development of the individual student, the preparation of an individual to a comfortable life in the information society (the development of different kinds of thinking, the development of communicative abilities, aesthetic education through the use of computer graphics, multimedia technology, the formation of information culture, abilities to process information).
At the stages of the lesson when the principal teaching operations and control is transferred to the computer, the teacher is able to observe, fix display of such qualities in students, as awareness of the search target, active reproduction of previously studied knowledge and interest in replenishing lacking knowledge of ready sources on your own. This allows the teacher to design their own activity on management and the gradual development a creative attitude to the teaching of students. Filing standards for testing of course for Action (through job training or software), providing analysis of the causes of errors can gradually teach students self-monitoring and self-correcting learning and cognitive activity that must be present at each lesson. The mentioned DER can facilitate the identification, development of his abilities, forming skill and desires to learn. According to the purposes of application DER in the educational process and their opportunity to distinguish the following types DER:
- Digital Library - a distributed information system that allows reliably and effective use of heterogeneous collections electronic documents (electronic publications containing pieces of literature, manuals, etc.);
- Library of electronic of visual aids - a handbook in which the content is passed through a set of multimedia components, reflecting the objects, processes and phenomena in a given subject area;
- Electronic Encyclopedia - a manual containing a great information on various fields, embracing certain areas of knowledge. Editions provided with an abundance of illustrations, video and audio fragments, animations and three-dimensional models.
- Tutors, simulators workshops is a teaching and methodical complex able to prepare yourself for classes, exams, to objectively evaluate their knowledge;
- Multimedia tutorials - a software and methodical complex, providing opportunity of independent or with the participation of teacher learning course or a large section with a computer;
- Virtual Lab - a learning system allows the subject experiments, including those whose holding in the school is difficult, require additional equipment or is too costly.
Convectional DER include:
photographic reproductions of paintings, monuments and sculptures;
images of the world;
table (explanatory, comparative, generalizing);
scheme; diagrams, graphs, maps;
interactive tables, figures, maps, charts;
text defining concepts, processes and phenomena;
mathematical and chemical formulas;
mathematical and chemical equations;
text comments to the described processes and phenomena;
text that duplicates the content of the textbook;
text, supplementing textbook content;
fragments of literary works;
critical articles, historical documents;
animation processes, animation of natural phenomena, events, social events;
audio lectures, speech fragments of personalities;
audio-video fragments phenomena, processes, and events;
The tool is a learning activity include:
The programmed DER consists of:
models of processes;
models of natural phenomena;
models of laboratory work;
models of experiments;
Pedagogical tools of digital educational resources.
The use of DER at lessons possible in various forms:
- Interactive (interaction) - alternately utterance (from release the information to the performed action to) of each of the parties. And each utterance is given as a previous own and statements of another party;
- Multimedia - presentation of resources and processes are not the traditional text description, and using photos, video, graphics, animation, sound;
- Modeling - simulation of real resources and processes for the study;
- communicativeness of - the ability to directly communicate, the rapid provision of information, monitoring of the process;
- Productivity - automation uncreative, routine operations, a person taking away a lot of energy and time. Quick search by key words in the database, access to unique publications for reference information character.
Universal technology of DER does not exist. Each author uses its own technology. This topic is intended some basic principles that can be adapted to the creation of an electronic textbook of any kind. Create DER depends on such factors as the didactic purpose, knowledge of the subject, the type of subjects (technical very different from the humanities), existing facilities, etc. When creating DER have to face the two polar views on the methodology of their creation. The first of them is the fact that the author is sufficient properly prepare necessary materials, and translate them into computer form will not make particular problem. According to the second view, the skilled programmer can take any conventional textbook and without the help of the author to make him an effective educational tool. In the first case, an absolute content part, in the second of its software realization.
Production stages DER
the content of stage
Formulation of the original idea Evaluation of existing elements
Collection of necessary information
The needs analysis Highlight important didactic purpose
Justification of the need and the new things that will make a product compared to conventional print training manual
Isolation of a of didactic purpose
Presentation of content in the form of modules
Development of the general concept
The choice of media (audio, images, video, etc.)
Detail design + interactivity connection